Download Google Earth For Windows 10/7/8.1 (+Installation Guide)
Google Earth for Windows 10 is available now, and you can get it for free. You can now view every place on Earth in just a few clicks or scroll on your device. Everything is easy and accessible.
Did you know that Google Earth has been around since 2001? That means there has been Google Earth even before the Android operating system ever existed. And back in that day, Google Earth has been an app readily available for the Windows OS.
Google Earth has many uses. But it also raised a lot of online security issues for some countries. It was thought that Google Earth is a tool that can be used to infiltrate a nation and its terrain. Although that might have some bits of controversy in it, it has not been proven at all.
As a security protocol, some countries have requested Google to blur out areas of their country especially the parts where their military bases are located. That is why you will find that in some images that you see on Google Earth, there are obscured places.
National security aside, the Google Earth computer program is more than just a tool to take you anywhere in the world. This app has been a useful means to help educators all over the world to spread knowledge to the young minds of today regarding our planet. It is a Google tool for Windows and other supported devices to help us learn and discover the beauty that this world has in store for us.
If you want Google Earth on your Windows 10, we have prepared an easy to follow guide for you. Just follow the tutorial, and you will have Google Earth for Windows 10 in just a few minutes.
How to Install Google Earth for Windows 10
This step-by-step guide is easy to follow, and there will be no need to install extra apps or emulator. This means that you can get Google Earth for Windows 10 straight from Google server without BlueStacks app or Nox. So without further ado, here’s what you should do.
- On your web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge), right-click on this linkand choose “Open link in new tab.”
- On the next page, you may read the “Google Terms of Service” first so you would know what type of program or service you are getting into. This is free software so you will not have to pay a dime just to enjoy this.
- At the bottom of the page is the “Agree and Download” button. Click on it to get the Google Earth installer.
- Once you got the Google Earth installer, go to the Download folder and run the installer.
- The installer will now launch and quickly connect to the internet. Let it download the necessary files to run the Google Earth program.
- Once the download finishes the Google Earth program will automatically launch.
- That’s it. You now have Google Earth for Windows 10.
If you do not want to install Google Earth on your device, you can still use this program using your Google Chrome browser. To do this, you will only need to go to the Google Earth Web link, and you will reach the Google Earth web version.
The web version has a similar function as the dedicated and installable program version but with some caveats. Still, overall, the Google Earth web version is a decent alternative if you just want to use the program once for a specific purpose.
Google Earth Features
To better understand the Google Earth and its functions, here are the features that might convince you to use Google Earth on your Windows 10 device.
- With Google Earth, you can now view the exact image of the street of a specific place. The best part is you can navigate around it from any angle without actually being there. This is most useful especially when you are planning to go to a new location, and you want to familiarize yourself with the way around it.
- The 3D Imagery is most useful when you want to see a 3D model of a specific building from anywhere around the world. Be amazed by the photorealistic images of famous skyscrapers. A lot of school teachers use Google Earth to use as a reference when they lecture regarding these buildings.
Water and Ocean
- Introduced in 2009, Google Earth can now give you the view of the ocean floor. This means if you are curious about what the bottom of the ocean looks like, you can now get a glimpse of that using this magnificent program.
- View the outer space using Google Earth for Windows 10. Look to the stars, galaxies, and other celestial bodies in just a few clicks. This feature is also helpful for educational purposes.
Google Mars and Moon
- The Google Mars and Moon is a feature where you can see high-definition images of the planet Mars and our very own moon.
- If you want to experience real flight sceneries, you can do so by using Google Earth’s native feature Flight Simulator. This was previously a hidden feature on the earlier version of the program. The Google Earth 4.3 has finally made it as an official feature and is accessible along with other basic features from the interface.
If you want to see the world without leaving your seat, the Google Earth is your vehicle with just some clicks and scrolls. See the world famous places and breathtaking sceneries wherever that might be in the world. And if you want some materials for your studies or doing some media creation, the Google Earth for Windows 10 should be your top choice.
So what do you think about Google Earth? Do you agree that this is the ultimate 3D representation of the Earth? If not, can you tell us of other alternatives that are better than this program? Tell us your thoughts. We will be more than happy to know what you guys think.
If you have questions and even suggestions, please feel free to tell us in the comment section below. We will try to answer all your queries as soon as we can. And please don’t forget to share this article if you find this informative. Thank you for reading this far.